Friday, September 11, 2009

I know I shouldn't do this, because it's asking for trouble and possible depression, but I've decided to make a list of house projects that are on the plate right now. Maintenance Stuff: 1. Replace basement windows 2. Replace shed OR treat for bugs and fix up shed (we haven't really decided yet) 3. Make new wall/gate to place around cellar entrance 4. Replace windows in living room 5. I'm sure there's more we haven't yet encountered. 6. Clean the be-jeezus out of the fridge and oven 7. Power wash front porch Craft and Decorating Projects: 1. Refinish/paint china cabinet 2. Refinish/paint buffet 3. Refinish/paint living room side tables 4. Make bedroom curtains 5. Make/buy curtains for...the rest of the house 6. Fix Bedroom Shelves 7. DECORATE FOR HALLOWEEN! Halloween is probably my favorite holiday to decorate for. Hopefully I can slowly check this stuff off in the next few weeks. It always helps me to prioritize when I have a list. Adam and I will be making the big trip to Lowes this weekend (we think) to use our one-time-only 10% off coupon to buy a lawn mower, rug for the dining room, garbage cans, garden hose. Also on the agenda for the weekend: finally merging our bank accounts, after a 21 months of being married...

No comments:

Post a Comment