Monday, September 28, 2009

Absence makes the followers get bored

I know, I know, I'm a total blog bum. I haven't updated in 2 weeks. And I'm not REALLY updating now. At least not with anything particularly interesting. We have had our first dinner guests this week. On Thursday my sister-in-law, nephews and my parents came over. I made chicken corn chowder in my new crock pot (which I'm kind of in love with and want to use for all meals now) and the always yummy grilled cheese. On Sunday our friends Kevin and Kate came over for chuck roast with potatoes and carrots (also in the almighty crock pot). It's been really nice to be able to have people over and have space to spread out and to not have to give walking directions from the parking lot. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that a REAL update, one actually about the house, will be coming soon. We painted the dining room tonight and I'm hoping to get the last of the wall painting and trim painting done tomorrow, wallpaper in the next day and chair rail by the weekend. I also got the china cabinet finally finished and wanted to post pictures but it got moved out of the dining room before I was able to grab my camera so I want to wait until it's back in the dining room and filled with my china. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment